01 September 2016

Kroes hare wil geblow wees - Part Two - You mess with the 'Fro; you gotta go



By Mike Smith

1st of September 2016

The past week saw a shit-storm in a teacup about the hair regulations and prescribed rules at Pretoria’s Girl’s High school. The little sheboonlets were crying about how the white ladies’ rules and laws were discriminating against their ethnic Afro-bush, shitlocks and peppercorns.

Of course the leftist retarded press had a field day pulling out their intestines with article after article about how the poor nigrets are being discriminated against and victimised and oppressed...cry me a damn river...until two black school principals from Soweto (one male and one female) said they did not find anything wrong with Pretoria Girls High’s hair regulations, because they don’t allow braids and afros either.

Black principals: “We don’t allow braids either”

Nevertheless an intimidation march took place supported by niglots from Pretoria University who, like real chimps in a zoo,  went and shook the school gates and shouted racial epitaphs at the limp wristed, white liberal teachers who then buckled and suspended all the hair rules.

So what is going to happen now?

Once again we see the inability of the species known as Homo Kafricanus to think logically, analytically and abstractly and project themselves into the future.

There is a reason why South Africa is still one of the very few countries in the world that enforces school uniforms, hair rules and personal hygiene guides.

When I was at school 30 years ago, we had to wear our hair ten centimeters above the ears, two fingers above the collar and two fingers above the eyebrows. We had regular hair inspections and if your hair was too long you got bliksemed. Three cuts standard.

Girls had to wear long hair in a plaited or ponytailed format with prescribed school colours for the ribbons, elastics, “bolletjies”, clips and Alice bands. Did any of them complain that someone was discriminating against NATURAL WHITE hair being worn in a NATURAL WHITE WAY???

No. Hair rules were always there. It was either you conform to the rules or you get expelled. “Vat jou paai en waai, sussie.“

None of this bollocks of holding a school hostage because you don’t like their hair rules that you agreed to when you enrolled. If I was in charge of the school board I would charge the parents for bridging of contract seeing that they signed the agreement about the school laws the day they enrolled the little bastards. Now six months down the line they find the rules “discriminatory”. Now why agree to the rules in the first place? Jeez what is this country coming to? I am surrounded by idiots

But that is how it goes in this topsy-turvy New South African Rainbow Shithole: When the children don’t get their way they get violent and the adults buckle. The children make the rules and the teachers and parents conform. And then they wonder why the country is in the state it is in.

These sheboonlets have no problem getting pregnant from their black teachers in droves, but God forbid if the white teachers tell them how to wear their hair. Then you have full-force chimpout shouting “Rêssis! Rêssis!” for if arguing with Kaffirs were chess, that would be the only move in their book.

What I can never understand is how loud and noisy these Meide can be, but the problem is that when you NEED a Sheboon to say something, which is almost never, they never do. Just ask all the physically and sexually abused niglets of the single Township Sheboons abused by all the men their mothers brought into their lives.

Mommy turns a blind eye and never says a word.

Nevertheless, when I was at school, we had a survey and a long debate raging for about a month on whether school uniforms should be scrapped, makeup should be worn, etc. I mean the girls were shortening their school dresses anyway so that a rule had to be made to keep the dresses maximum two fingers above the knee. Girls’ panties were restricted to green school panties. The white g-strings had to go. What is the point? Let them wear miniskirts then and “wys jou muis”.

This is fully allowed in countries like Germany. Girls of 13 wearing makeup to school and the hair all different styles and colours and the nails long and painted. If the skirts are any shorter it would be classified as belts and the pants are so tight you can tell if the cameltoe is shaved or not. Unbelievable, but true.

You won’t see any of that in South Africa. At my school the children voted 90% in favour of school uniforms. I didn’t. But most of the girls did. The reason was that they could see where it would lead to, because they were white girls. Expensive clothes and shoes, because everyone will try and outdo each other, rich children teasing poor children about their clothes, etc. Expensive hairdressers, expensive make-up, gel nails…You know how it is with women; like a damn nuclear weapons race to get the boy’s attention. They will pay any price for Gucci and Versace!!

So to cut a long story short; at our school, the school uniforms stayed and the hair rules stayed. It kept the peace.

Now today, I fully support this decision to scrap the hair rules for the meidjies at Pretoria Girls High. Let the race begin. Let them go for their expensive braids and shitlocks. Scrap the uniform too. Let them come with the name brands and see the shit it causes and how they will fight over boys. Check the braids and shitlocks fly. That is the beauty of nature. It has a way of sorting itself out.

Six months down the line they will come begging for those hair rules and school uniforms to come back again, because just like the white man’s Apartheid laws, it was basically made for their own good and to protect them against themselves.

What I cannot understand is why these sheboonlets are in school anyway? I mean…Hello!!! It is the New South Africa with BEE and Kaffirmative Action…you’re black, you’ve got a vagina, why do you need skills? Just go and get “Blessed” somewhere. Leave the schooling for the white girls.

Also read my 2009 article Kroes hare wil geblow wees - Part One

31 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 am

    sheboonlets hahahahahhahahahaha.Mike you are a genius. vaalpens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 am

    The masters of chaos, the choreographers of division.

    Give them credit, they know how to cause and create division.

    The white man tries to slap the fires dead but another just flares up somewhere else.


    They are knocking us from all sides, why?because they can.

    They know the have us cornered, they know we will back down and apologise. The whites are losing the race because we are being pulled apart.

    Let these creatures wreck this place, everytime they cause a stir just say its your country, you make the rules. Stop apologising and do not take responsibility

    These fuckers create chaos because they know we respond and then we compensate, tolerate and compromise. As long as the whites continue to do these things retard will continue to put on the act.

    Whites must start looking after whites, stop paying taxes and start our own demonstrations and shouting racism at every opportunity and laying charge after charge for insignificant offences against us.

    Make muntu react bring him out and make him react, they used it against us, lets reciprocate.

    LTMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:42 pm

      Thanks LTMA - agree 100%. We just need a way to wake those kop-in-die-sand whites the hell up. I cannot fathom how ignorant most whites have become. F these flappies!

      Delete
    2. LT, you're spot on, Bud. Let them be. Let them fuck everything up and we refuse to be held responsible, as you said. "Let these creatures wreck this place, every time they cause a stir just say its your country, you make the rules. Stop apologising and do not take responsibility."

      Do not give them any acknowledgement or recognition by reacting to their kak. They have destroyed the physical infrastructure of the country, let them destroy the moral fibre as well. The Whites must just remain aloof and wash their hands in innocence.

      As far as Girls High is concerned, wonder what the ratio of sheboons to girls is? I suspect that it is still overwhelmingly White and yet a handful of meide get their way???

      Just doesn't make sense to me.

      Delete
  3. I honestly cannot believe the amount of air time this has been given. In my day the teachers taught and the pupils did what they were told.
    Having said all that I don't think I would have appreciated being stuck behind that monstrosity in class.
    Every thing is so PC today. In the late 60's early 70's affro's were the fashion Jimmy Hendrix and the Jackson 5 all had them, but nothing like that young ladies.
    I hope she works as hard to get good grades as she did to get publicity over her affro.
    For years the black ladies have tried there best to imitate white females. To play the white card is a disgrace.
    Keep up the good work Mike it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:16 am

      That is the problem with liberal idiots. They want to give every tom dick and harry rights, but they never considered that people arent mature enough to take responssibility for these rights. That is why conservatives support rules and regulations, it keeps us in check and ensure sensible standards.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:43 am

    This shit always happens approaching exam time. They've been too beez' knotting each others' weaves and braids to study and they know they're going to fail. All whitey's fault again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:50 am

    Hahahahaha, you crack me up Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:28 am

    i remember in 1986 I got the shit beaten out of me because my hair was long.

    So I asked my schizoid bi polar mom for a hair cut ... who proceeded to beat me for "Wasting here money"

    Fucking cunts...

    I took scissors to my own hair to spare myself a beating.

    now at age 40, I have no male baldness and I take great delight in growing my hair long and short and telling these cunts of my generation to fuck off and get a wig.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whiteman10:55 am

    I know a teacher who taught a high class all black school up to matric, for years, but is now retired. The average whitey, does not have a clue, how much shit goes around in these schools. The teachers are to scared to talk, in case they lose their jobs, or they are lying libtards, who are too depraved, to let the truth come out. The screwing that goes on in these places, between teachers, and pupils is shocking. These creatures think nothing of screwing their way to success, to pass the test. So the clever teacher, makes the test difficult, and then the " sexual-sky, " is the limit ! And believe me, in the mixed schools, they will bring the white children down to their level. It is just a matter of time !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:56 am

    Excellent read Mike , the Velcro tops are trying so hard to be White and right , they want the Lifestyle without the Effort , like those at the Helm just along for the ride and self service from the Coffers. These Ideas are originating from the States with the Hair Hats and all , thinking their Looks will make them successful.
    The article on the Kappies was interesting and filled some gaps . Coloureds welding for me referred to them as "Bushies" makwari , now I know why , and why they call us "larnie" being larney.
    If you ever go to Namibia you will see quit a variety of different tribes of different colour "Basters" European and Black mix . Nama and Damara also similar.
    Did the Desert Run awhile back coming from Kalahari into Namibia at a Town of Gochas came across another Bushy tribe of yellow "kharakhoen" Zillions of them , with nothing around for miles . So alot of different species we have.
    What baffles me is why would a perfectly good ethnic W woman wanna breed with this Lot ? why create a complex nation , that loses focus on its function towards our Planets upkeep in preserving it .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:26 am

    Where in the world would you find your deputy president condoning resistance to school rules - well only in SA:

    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ramaphosa-praises-pretoria-girls-high-protesters-20160901


    Absolutely shocking of Rama poser to support the anti-establishment behaviour. These will become the future criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not only hair. It is everything to do with discipline and the sad thing for these creatures who aspire to be white is that they do not have the ability to realize this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:37 pm

    That is why Africanus Homo Kafricanus Horribalus will always finish last, they just cannot compete on a level playing field. It must be soul crushing sitting there alone where no one can see you and you realize you are nothing but a crying lying cheat nobody wants around.

    Shame poor things, their tears tastes very sweet even after 22 years of failure. Long may they live to keep us entertained and hydrated with the knowledge that we were right about these creatures all along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:44 pm

    Excellent Mike!! Dankie boet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:39 pm

    How do you stop their children from jumping up and down on the beds?

    Stick velcro on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:56 pm

    If only these little bliksems are as concerned with their schoolwork as they are with looking like mini Shafts. With my kids it was simple, if they wanted to look like a bunch of moegoes then move out of the house.
    McM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like I always say.. They are obsessed with self pity and attention.. It's what makes them tick, and has been their Ace of Spades for decades.. Learn to counter that and you've won 50% of the fight..

    Like Mike and LT said. If the whites buckle under this shit you've lost the fight.. Truly pathetic. But also funny to see apes perform like this. What a fucking joke..

    To the blacks reading this; what the fuck are you lot doing just sitting there and saying nothing when most of you know this is all bullshit. Come Shaka, Moloto, Julias, Thandi....
    Julle is fokken slapgat moere.!! As hierdie wit kinders was het hulle n donnerse pakslae van hul lewe gekry. Probleem opgelos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:36 am

      Spot on boet. Vandag het die snotkoppe so baie regte die onnies en ouers se hande is afgekap as dit kom by dissipline. Hulle maak en breek soos hulle wil. Geen wonder dat hulle nie kan aanpas by die grootmens lewe wanneer hulle eendag daar uotkom nie.

      Delete
    2. En die is ons sodanige leiers wat die toue moet oorvat eendag.??. Nee wat ouboet, fok dit.!. Bring my n .50 cal asb en maak vinnig...

      Delete
  16. Anonymous11:56 pm

    I see there is "kak" happening at the Sans Souci girls high school in Newlands, Cape Town! +/- 500 'learners' @ R28500 per annum. Their logo reads, Disce Prodesse.,..translated that means, learn to shag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2:19 am

    The Prob with Blacks ......

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YfcsWMrrM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:19 pm

      and this.............https://www.facebook.com/THEORIGINALIMSONYC/videos/723320157773653/

      Delete
  18. Actually the rules do not apply to the complainers. Rules stipulate hair, not wool. Also interesting that this whole thing is spreading rapidly, which means it is being orchestrated by someone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6:13 am

    This blog is hilarious. it's satire right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:17 pm

      Are you a dumb fuck? Am I right?

      Delete
  20. Anonymous6:43 am

    I agree with Incognito. This rush on "so called white schools" is definitely being organized.

    Last year and to date we have had the tertiary institutions taking all of the shit with all sorts of different hash tags and now it's the turn of the private schools and former model c schools. Again it's all to do with the evil whites and the ever suffering wogs.

    Things will escalate around the country until we see the private schools opening their doors to an influx of lice infested, bed bug ridden, horrendously smelling kaffir kids.

    Of course they won't pay school fees because: "we are suffering". But these fucking baboons will walk around with the latest mobile phones, tablets, brand clothing etc.

    They are pushing hard now against us whites.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous1:56 pm

    Anon 6.13 yes you are right it's all sarcasm.whites in SA are not fucked.kaffir parasites are not raping a once strong,independant nation.the rainbow nation is not a total fuckup.all is well

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous3:12 pm

    Read to the end, if you can...Beyonce bitching about her ex, who, it seems, ran off with a white girl........
    [Chorus]
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't sorry

    [Verse 1]
    He trying to roll me up, I ain't picking up
    Headed to the club, I ain't thinking 'bout you
    Me and my ladies sip my D'ussé cup
    I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up
    Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough
    I ain't thinking 'bout you
    I ain't thinking 'bout
    [Bridge]
    Middle fingers up, put them hands high
    Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
    Tell him, boy, bye, boy, bye, middle fingers up
    I ain't thinking 'bout you

    [Hook]
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
    I ain't thinking 'bout you
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    No no, hell nah

    [Verse 2]
    Now you want to say you're sorry
    Now you want to call me crying
    Now you gotta see me wilding
    Now I'm the one that's lying
    And I don't feel bad about it
    It's exactly what you get
    Stop interrupting my grinding
    (You interrupting my grinding)
    I ain't thinking 'bout you

    [Hook]
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't thinking 'bout you
    I ain't thinking 'bout you
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't thinking 'bout you
    I ain't thinking 'bout you

    [Bridge]
    Middle fingers up, put them hands high
    Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
    Tell him, boy, bye, boy, bye
    Middle fingers up, I ain't thinking 'bout you

    [Hook]
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    Sorry, I ain't sorry
    I ain't sorry
    No no, hell nah

    [Verse 3]
    Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home
    Today I regret the night I put that ring on
    He always got them fucking excuses
    I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is
    I left a note in the hallway
    By the time you read it, I'll be far away
    I'm far away
    But I ain't fucking with nobody
    Let's have a toast to the good life
    Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes
    Me and my baby, we gon' be alright
    We gon' live a good life
    Big homie better grow up
    Me and my whoadies 'bout to stroll up
    I see them boppers in the corner
    They sneaking out the back door
    He only want me when I'm not there
    He better call Becky with the good hair
    He better call Becky with the good hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4:44 am

      Love it, I bet she had her hair straightener and curling iron out when she wrote this. And maybe her skin whitener Can't blame her, glad I wasn't born with shitskin.

      Delete
  23. The students were protesting because they hate what god gave them. They do not want their natural afros at all. They hate their hair and skin.
    Try to take a niggers weave and skin bleaching cream away from them and you will face hells fury.

    Honestly speaking a negroid woman looks her most attractive when she wears her natural hair that is well looked after. Negroid women walking around with weave and perm look like bloody fools and think they are fooling everyone into believing that is their natural hair. The only people the negroid female is fooling is herself.

    Perhaps the principales ta all schools should learn that a nigger and weave/bleaching cream are best left alone., unless you want the whole troop of shemale baboons to descend upon you with a fury that not even hell can match.

    The funny thing with these dumb niggers buying weave and cream is that they are making Koreans,Chinese,Indians,Whites filthy rich because the niggers will never buy their fake shit from other niggers. What a bunch of idiots.

    ReplyDelete